Friday, May 11, 2007

Update.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I have about 4 / 5 pages left to pencil for the first issue of the secret Viper Comics book I'm working on. Once the pages have been approved and I've inked them I will be posting a few images. Also, I will doing a "Meet the Author" night at Grey's Lounge, located in N.E. Philly on May 18th from 6-whenever p.m. So stop by and pick up copies of Convention Confessional. In other news, I will be attending Wizard World Philly next month as well as MoCCA (Sat. only) with copies of the anthology (Mauled by Machines; Manual Comics) in hand. I've also added Baltimore Comic Con to my schedule, which is in September. So be patient, new images should be right around the corner. Also, one final note, I have posted a overview of the Pittsburgh Comic Con on my MySpace blog with links for photos. So go check it out! See ya guys soon!

No comments: