Friday, August 10, 2007

Side Track





Well I had to put the brakes on for about a week on the Viper project to work on this really short project for my friend, Sean McManus. His son wrote this little story and for his birthday, he wanted to make it into a real comic. I thought that this was the coolest thing I have ever heard of. So I still have to do a cover, which I will post. Just wanted to show something new and different and to give an update. I should have the 2nd issue of the Viper project finished in a week. Click to enlarge. Enjoy.

2 comments:

FanBabe said...

I thought this was super secret.....

Anonymous said...

I can't thank you enough. You are totally for doing this man, and it looks so amazing, I love it.

oh, and um- sorry viper guys, but ROB ROCKS!

Also- I just want to say thanks again for this.

Thanks,
-Sean