Monday, January 28, 2008

Finished pages and other updates






Here's a few finished inked pages. I'll post some colors as soon as I see them.



For those wondering about my upcoming convention schedule, here it is so far:

New York Comic Con, Artist Alley: April 18-20
Pittsburgh Comic Con, Artist Alley: April 24-27
Heroes Con, Artist Alley: June 20-22
San Diego Comic Con, Viper Booth: July 24-27; book debuts

I'd like to do the Dublin Comic Con again but I doubt I can afford it unless the table was comped. I had so much fun and a lot of positive response doing that show!


I have become the character designs for the Viper Title I am working on with writer Jason Burns, the same writer from the last title, Imaginary Friends: SFU. As soon they are approved I will post a few. Thanks for the support.

Finally, I plan on opening a eBay store soon so you all can purchase many prints, books and original artwork from your's truly. As always I am available for commissions.

Thanks and enjoy!

Click images to enlarge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the master of being awesome!!!

Glad I found your blog man!!!

Junk Removal North Stamford said...

Greaat blog I enjoyed reading