Sunday, June 15, 2008

Latest and Greatest

First here's a little taste of a new image I did for sale via my rep. Click to enlarge.




Secondly, I know it's been sometime since my last posting, so here's some news. I started working on the secret project with my friend Sean McManus. I'm currently finishing up work on a DC Comic proposal. And finally, I've started talks with another writer on a pre-existing project. So I might be able to quit my 9 to 5 soul crushing job and draw full-time, but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

I was recently at MoCCA helping to raise funds for the museum by donating my time and sketching ability. Unfortunately I left just before people stopped by to lend their support but was able to crank out a few nice images for auction.

If anyone is attending the Heroes Comic Con this weekend. I will be there as always with my art, prints and books, however I will be sans canvases due to air travel. Though they are available thru my rep, just use the link!

That's all the news I have for tyhe time being, keep checking in as much as you can! Thanks again for all your support!

Rob!

No comments: