Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Comission Piece

Hey gang,

Happy New Year. Nothing like bringing in the new year with a commission piece. Drew a fan, Josh (Han Solo)and his friend Dave (Leia).

I am currently taking request for February's New York Comic Con. I hate sitting there the first few hours with nothing to do. So if there's something specific you are looking for, please email me and I will let you know my fee (if it's more than one character). Plus, I will have the proper reference already to go.

My current rate will be $50 for one character, inked. $5 extra for grey tones, $15 for color. That's for a full body shot on 11x17 bristol.

As always, click image to enlarge and I hope to see you at the show....more details to come.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Ok, that is all kinds of wrong, funny as all get out, but all kinds of wrong.