Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Progress on Project Update and more

Hey Gang,

So I'm slowing making progress on the second issue of the grindhouse project. 7 more pages to go. Issue 3 from what I can recall is pure action and craziness. I will be stressing like hell to make sure it looks cool but in a crappy 70's explotative way. :)

Below is the second page from our 6 page publisher proposal.




Art by: Your's Truly Words by: Steven Walters Colors by: Giuseppe Pica Letters by: Jeff Powell


Click images to enlarge.



Additional, here's pencils from Issue 2 page 1.


In other news, my second Shrek short story will be in the new issue that's out in a week from Ape Entertainment. Be sure to go out and buy a ton of copies! One for every room in your house and each family member!!

Finally, I am scheduled to do two shows in the fall:

September 18-19, Springfield NJ, more info listed here http://www.wildpigcomics.com/

New York Comic Con, October 8-10, New York City more info listed here http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Though I'm not listed as a guest, I will be splitting a table with my friend John Broglia.

Hope to see you guys there. Oh yeah, don't forget to add me to your twitter followings, the link is on the side ---->

No comments: