Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Time Machine

So my mother was cleaning out my grandmother's house the other day and came upon this wonderful bit of history.



I drew this in 1988, at the age of 8, it's a very unflattering illustration of my mom pregnant with my brother. She laughed her ass off at the fact that I even drew him kicking her. Apparently, I also drew in a butt but decided it was going to far and tried to erase it.

Everything I am, I owe to the eduction I received here:

hahahah just kidding!

Thought you'd be interested in seeing where I started in my art career and how far I've come to stay in my rut. hahaha

Meanwhile, hopefully my american followers had an excellent Thanksgiving. As I always said, any day off is a good day! And with the upcoming holiday season upon us, don't forget that I am available for commissions, feel free to email directly if you'd like to get something for a loved one..er, or enemy? (Shrug)

In addition, I'm close to finishing Issue #3 on AKA, I think it's 6 pages left. Should go somewhat quick, I hope. As I mentioned beforem Steve and I will be putting together a Kickstarter page in order to raise $ for the colorist & letterer. We plan on shooting the video this month. At any rate, here's a nice panel from the 3rd issue for your enjoyment. Click to enlarge!







Thanks!

No comments: