Friday, August 31, 2012

Aurora Rise & Baltimore Comic Con

Hey Gang,

In case you missed it on Twitter and Facebook. I was asked to participate in the Aurora Rise Benefit. It was great to be able to help raise money for those unfortunate families. I was asked to do a Superman piece, since he's my number #1 requested character. I didn't think about it for for longer and really wanted to do a "Drunk" Superman from Superman III!! lol

Here's little of the process and the final piece that went to auction:




Sorry if you missed out on the bidding war, this is why you should be following me on Twitter at all times!! lol


Ok, so Baltimore Comic Con is nearly upon us (September 8-9) be sure to stop by and pick up for copy of AKA and all the wonderful AKA related merch we'll have. Steve and I will both be there to entertain and enthrall you!

Here's where we'll be on the floor:


In other news, AKA: One in the Chamber is still alive and well. Steve and I recently shot our Kickstarter video for the project and I am editing here and there. Keep a sharp eye out for that announcement!!

Hope to you in Baltimore!

R!

No comments: