Monday, September 03, 2007

The Sketchbook of Rob Reilly


Well as promised I will have my first, limited to only a 100 copies, sketchbook just in time for Baltimore Comic Con. Here's the cover. When I got it printed, it's actually a nice dark blue on ivory cardstock. It's chalked filled with sketches from my solo romps to local NJ bars, pubs, and nightclubs and the long awaited pumpkin top nipples have returned to glory! Be sure to stop by and pick up your copy. In addition to this new product, I also have new prints and will be doing a prize raffle! See you in Baltimore! Click to enlarge. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm here for the boobies.

oh.
nice drawing and sketchbook.

-your cousin john

Anonymous said...

MAke sure you save me a copy, and I'm buying it! If you try and give it to me were fightin punk! Good luck in Baltimore if I don't see you before you leave.
_Ben