Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Final Viper Script Penciled! Inks to begin




Thanks everyone for hanging in there with me, this is the most work I've produced this year. A total 68 pages in 4 months, that aint bad for a night time gig! Though everything is penciled for this project, I still have go back and ink everything. By my count, I should have it all done by Thanksgiving. Here's a few sneak peeks from Issue #3.

In other news, October 20th is the 24 hour Comic Challenge. Though I destoryed this last year in 20 hours, I'm on the fence to do it this year, I might just use that time to just ink the new book. We shall see, if you look in my October archives from last year, you'll see the pages from last year. Regardless of what I may do, I will be signing at Wade's Comic Madness, located in Levittown, PA. Visit there website for details, www.comicmadness.com

In exactly one month, I will be overseas for the Dublin City Comic Con, located in Dublin Ireland. I can NOT wait for this show and trip. Finally, I get to see the homeland. Don't worry I will be making a travel sketchbook.

As always, click the images to enlarge. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Our Paws Rock said...

Greatt read thankyou