Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update and eBay auctions

Hey Gang,

It's been awhile and I've been busy. Working on Chapter 2 of the new Outlaw Entertainment book. Penciled about 12 pages so far. Here's some proof:



I love this shot, BAM! "Wolfman has nards!" hahaha. Believe it or not, I actually looked up photo reference since I had to draw it a few times. There's a lot of groin kicking going on, on the web.



I was re-reading a friend book, Hysteria, which is amazing by the way. GO BUY IT NOW! lol Anyways, Hawthorne does this realy cool line work on the face, thought it was great and wanted to use it for myself. It works great for a "oops I'm really embarassed at the moment" feel.



In the meantime, I've been getting a lot of questions about commission/sketches (prices etc) and then never hear back from them. I'm pretty reasonable as for as prices and ability to get things done in a timely fashion and I have a paypal account for speedy transations, so I don't know what the hold up might be...hahaha. Well at any rate, I have a few pieces up for sale on eBay:


Iron Fist


Superman

They're a steal. If they sell soon, I might just start putting up more pieces or possibly "samples" with a bid for a custom sketches.

And finally, I will have a few pieces in the local art show in Lawreneville, NJ. I'm dropping them off this Saturday and will post a final date and location.

Look for a few new posts soon.

R!

No comments: