Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

I know it's been a while. Though I'm still working on the final chapter of the latest book, Planet Zoo, for Outlaw Entertainment (13 pages out of 28 penciled, 4 inked) I have been busy traveling and preparing for the upcoming convention schedule.

A few weeks ago, I was able to fulfil one of my many goals in life, I visited Tokyo, Japan. I have a friend who has been living there for a few years now and since the economy had tanked, airfare was half what it was a year ago. So Mark acted as our tour guide and took us to the various sections of Tokyo, introduced me to sushi, visited Tokyo Disneyland, and climbed Mt. Fuji. I loved it there!!!

Here's a few pieces I finished recently and will have for sale on the merch section/eBay as well as traveling with me the following shows:

Pittsburgh ComicCon: 09/11 -09/13/09

Baltimore ComicCon: 10/10-10/11/09

Boston ComicCon: 10/24-10/25/09

Please excuse the scans, as always, the Pantone Markers don't look exactly as well as they do in person. Click to enlarge.


No comments: