Friday, July 10, 2009

Back from a much needed Vacation

So I know it's been a while since I've posted any artwork or an update. Working for a company is a totally different animal. I have to be careful about what I post since the book is still in production. However, there's light at the end of the tunnel, I'm 20 pages away from finishing this puppy and I'll see what I can do about posting some pages!

In other news, just got back from Bermuda on the 4th. I was a wonderful week of not drawing or stressing about anything. I ate good food, drank new beers and went to the beach. Look for photos shortly. Big thanks to Mike for letting us stay at his house and borrowing his mopeds. Speaking of "pups", when we got back, my family watched our dog while we were away and not more than 25 minutes after getting home from the airport. My mom called on the verge of tears, the dog ran away! Thankfully, someone found her and called me as I was on the way to look for her. She was about a 1/2 mile down the road from my mom's at a picnic. Typical Nyla, she always knows who cooking what and where.

So yesterday it was bring doggie daughter to work day, since she had a vet appointment right after. I don't normally have time to sketch anymore but did get a few quickies in since she was around and work was slow. Look for new stuff soon!

Enjoy. Click to enlarge.

No comments: