Wednesday, December 07, 2011

AKA & Atomic Robo News

Hey Gang,

It's been a while since I last posted. Life, both professional and personal has been hectic.

So, what's new?

Well we've successfully provided the first 2 issues to our Kickstarter backers (via our campaign page) including the fake trailers! Woot!

Issue 3 is being lettered and issue 4 will be finished with the colors this week. So, basically we're on schedule. In addition, Steve and I were able to pen a deal with GraphicLy to have AKA available in a digital format for all your smart phones, iPads and Nooks in about a month or so. We'll be doing a monthly release.

We are planning on doing a print-run, most likely small. But that will not happen until the issues are completely finished.

In addition, before I post any artwork. I am now being represented by Killing the Grizzly, a literary agency. Hopefully, I'll be able to sell my services or projects to studios and publishers with ease.

Lastly, I worked on a 8 page short story for Atomic Robo, which features loosely based characters from Team Fortress 2! Don't have a release date for this just yet, but I hope to soon.

Keep checking back, I hope to have more artwork and updates soon. Thanks!

Click images to enlarge.



No comments: