Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings

I know this is a little late for a "New Years" post. I hope everyone had an excellent holiday.

So what do I have planned for the new year?

Well let's see.....Planet Zoo is scheduled to come out in a few months. As soon as I have some details, like a release date, I'll be sure to let you guys know! At the moment, I have been working on a pitch with friend and peer Steven Walters. Currently waiting for the colorists to finish the sample pages, then it's off to a letterer. Not sure when I'll be able to post something, but I'll look into that as soon as it finds a home. Finally, I recently tested to work on Dreamworks Animation property, Shrek (the comic) which will be released through Ape Entertainment. At the moment, I'm waiting to see if I'm approved. But here's the sample I did, click image to enlarge. Enjoy!

1 comment: