Friday, May 21, 2010

To Boston and back and other tales

Hey Gang,

Sorry for the long wait. I've been swamped with deadlines. So recap the last month or so.

Boston was great, got up at 5:30 am Saturday monrning, arrive in the fair city by 10 am. Parked at a meter that was a five minute jog each way, which I did every two hours on the clock, didn't receive a ticket and I got fit while at a convention. A rarity I assure you. Many thanks to those who stopped by, purchased a sketchbook or commission! I love this city and will come back as often as they will have me. List below are a few photos from the show.









Donated this Captain America for the Dave Simon's scholarship



In other news, the Shrek Prequel has been out for a few weeks now. Here's a picture of me buying a copy at my LCS, it was for my mom.



I'm currently working on another short story for the Shrek series. So if you haven't already, be sure to pick up your copy ASAP! Also, I recently gave an interview regarding a webcomic I did a while back, here's the link to the interview and this is the link to the webcomic.

Lastly, I'm currently selling many items from my personal childhood collection in order to raise funds for a creator-owned comic book project. Please bid only anything you like, it's mostly Indiana Jones and Star Wars. If you are looking for something specific, email me direct and let me know. I'll most likely have it and be willing to part with it.

Here's the link to my eBay store. Thanks!

No comments: